Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Been Creating!



If I wasn't on a couple of Design Teams with actual expectations and deadlines, I would probably never scrap. However, my good friend Jacquie at Dragonfly Designs was kind enough to choose me for her DT and then send me awesome stuff to work with. The top image is a bad scan of an altered notebook covered with Daisy D's papers and T monogram, which I added Julia's glitter glue and some ribbon to. I plan to keep this in my car to jot down thoughts, lists, to-do's, etc. The first of these will be all the things I plan to do in the Best Summer Ever . The second also uses Daisy D's papers and rub-ons (SO COOL) and has pictures of Julia at around 7 months old. Very simple (aren't all of my pages?) but you just can't screw up with these awesome papers. Thanks Jacquie!

1 comment:

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Very Cute Torreh!