Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You Know You're Old When...

you (or your husband, in this case) breaks out the TV Frogger game he got for Christmas and has to repeatedly tell the kids that this is Frogger, for God's sake, and NOT Zacky's Quest.

For those of you who are still here, I apologize for being such a lame Blogger in December. It gets busy, you know? I hope you all had a happy and festive holiday and that you got exactly what you wanted out of the season. To make up for my pitiful neglect, I'm contemplating posting a few of my December posts in January. It may extend the festivity of the season and who really likes January anyway? Besides, it's so true to form for me to be a day late and a dollar short. Why mess with tradition?

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I don't loathe January as much as February.... but I've missed you around the blogosphere!!

And tell your dh.. Frogger was the best game ever made. I love the Old Version.. way better than the new one

Anonymous said...

This is what we all love about you T ... your doing whatever the hell you want!

Jacquie