Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So Much to Blog, So Little Time


After the busy weekend we had, one would think that we are always out and about doing fun things with our kids, or without. Ha. Now, that's funny. But somehow, the stars aligned and we did do some fun things and even got a night out by ourselves, thanks to Goobie and Baba. The fun things will be their own post. But for now, let's hear it for the Bruins in the Final Four for the 3rd straight year. As they say, Ben Howland is my homeboy.

I'll try not to throw up watching the next 2 games (yeah, I said it). I have a feeling it will be pretty intense. No matter the outcome, we've had a great basketball season and SC has had...an extra long spring break. As it should be.

1 comment:

BradleyB said...

There is nothing in my life that makes me as nervous as watching UCLA basketball. I don't know if that says more about my life or UCLA basketball. I hope your parents make your kids watch the games - that would be amazing.